Metal worker / robot welding (Metallityöntekijä/ robottihitsaus)
Barona Global Human Resources Oy
For our client in Sipoo we are searching metal workers to robot welding department.
The work is done independently or with a working couple depending on the type of the product & robot welding machine. We are looking for metal workers with some welding experience or welding course / schooling. If you are motivated & having training but not much experience in welding field- this is a chance for you to get one.
- experience in MIG/MAG or TIG welding or just having welding course/schooling
- readiness for 3 shift working hours
- motivated with good attitude to work
- Finnish or English language.
- employment of at least for 3 months with the possible extension
- comprehensive familiarization with work and products
- good job benefits and competitive pay
Please leave your application as soon as we fill the vacancies as soon as suitable people are found, but most likely work will start in the end of February or in early of March. We want to protect your health and ensure an equal interview experience for applicants even during the coronavirus. Due to an exceptional situation, we conduct all interviews safely and easily as video or phone interviews.
Want to know more? Recruitment is handled by Dominika Kowalczyk phone: +358 50 30 50 153, firstname.lastname@example.org on weekdays from 9 am to 3 pm.