MES Key User
Murata Electronics Oy
We are looking for a MES Key User to our Process Development team in Vantaa. Your tasks include defining and documenting rules and user roles for MES to fulfill production environment requirements. You are responsible for training the MES rules and assisting power users in different organizations. You will act as a collection point for development requirements to MES and will communicate and control the development efforts together with MES system owner. This position requires you to gain deep manufacturing process and MES system knowledge.
* Wide technical or science education, e.g. D.Sc., M.Sc., DSc (Tech)
* Strong team work capabilities and systematic and careful way of workin
* Good documentation skills
* Working in Vantaa factory floor requires good spoken Finnish
* Working in Global Murata environment and documenting technical specifications require fluent English communications skills
* Experience in MES system use, implementation and/or development
Highly desired but not mandatory skills:
* Experience of MEMS or electronics components manufacturing
* Knowledge of automotive quality systems or automotive reliability engineering
* You are passionate to find technical solutions on the upcoming challenges
* Experience in software design
* MES system knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application and a copy of your resume together with your salary request via the link below. For further information about the position you can contact Reijo Kärkäs, Process Development Manager, tel. +358 50 341 3667. Contacts primarily by email: firstname.lastname(a)murata.com. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Murata Electronics Oy designs and manufactures low-g acceleration, inclination and angular motion sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) technology. The most important application areas are automotive industry, healthcare technology, different industrial applications and consumer electronics. The company is a leading sensor supplier to automotive electronic stability control systems and pacemakers. In end applications our products improve safety and quality of life.
Over 20 years in operation, Murata Electronics employs over 950 people in Finland (Vantaa). We are part of Japanese Murata Manufacturing, a leading supplier of ceramic electronic components employing over 70 000 people globally.
We at Murata Finland contribute to a better world by making products that improve safety, health and quality of life. Our sensors are global market leaders in automotive Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems and medical pacemakers. Our products are developed by professionals who create cutting-edge solutions for global MEMS market. Murata Finland is MEMS Technology Center of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and produces sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS technology.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1093227
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Reijo Kärkäs
- Sijainti: Vantaa, Uusimaa