Medical Writing Specialist
We are now looking for a professional with technical mind-set to work in our Global Medical Writing group in Clinical Operations based in Espoo, Finland as
MEDICAL WRITING SPECIALIST
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and perform quality control of clinical study documents to ensure number consistency between and within documents.
- Compile clinical study report appendices and ensure their completeness.
- Ensure all formats and style related issues (e.g. heading styles, language, margins) meet global standards and regulatory requirements for submission relevant documents prepared by medical writers or external partners.
- Support medical writer with technical aspects of the document management system.
- Compile subject narratives for the clinical study report.
- Support other medical writing processes as applicable.
- Work together with key interface partners of the clinical study and submission team.
- Participate in Global Expert Working Groups.
- Manage EMA Policy 70 and Health Canada PRCI clinical transparency submissions
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of education (in natural sciences, linguistics, computing sciences)
- Excellent IT-skills (Word, Adobe) are a necessity
- Technical mind-set with willingness to work with different electronic tools and systems
- Excellence in written and oral communication skills in English
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently, precisely and independently also under tight timelines
- Familiarity with clinical development, statistics, and regulatory submission requirements are seen as a benefit
- Effective planning and organization skills and attention to detail
- Reliable with high working moral
We offer an independent role in a global life science company with a chance to develop your skills further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application at your earliest convenience and no later than Wednesday February 26, via www.bayer.fi under "Meille töihin > Avoimet Työpaikat".
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Päivi Norja, Medical Writing Operations Manager I, by phone +358400423633, on Thursday February 13, 2020 between 2-3 pm and on 17th of Feb 2020, between 9.30-10.30 am.
Functional area: Clinical Development & Operations
Seniority level: Professional