Medical Specialist Neurology Finland
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Medical Specialist Neurology Finland (all genders). Main purpose of the job is to provide medical expertise and education by participating and making active contributions to field medical work and cross functional brand team.
Your role is to establish and maintain the scientific image and reputation of Merck and to be a key binding role between science and business in Finland. You will actively manage scientific relations with key stakeholders (neurologists, nurses and others) participating in creation of better healthcare. Part of the country medical team, you will develop and execute medical activities with Neurology pharmaceutical products.
Who you are:
- University degree preferably in life sciences (MSc, MD, PhD, PharmD), advanced degree preferred
- Work experience of at least 2-3 years, scientific / clinical knowledge of neurology is considered as an asset
- Prior industry experience and knowledge on regulatory, safety or clinical operations tasks is considered as an advantage
- You are a positive team collaborator, self-driven and have sound presentation and communication skills, great interpersonal capabilities to build effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have an ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines in dynamic environment, while maintaining focus and a forward thinking, customer centricity
- Fluency in Finnish and English
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find out more at https://www.merckgroup.com/en/careers/jobs/209734.html