Hakuaika päättyy 14.6.2021
Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteesta http://rekry.oikotie.fi/recruitment/application/k/54016/locale/en_US
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 1.6.2021
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
To strengthen our Bayer Finland Medical Affairs team, we are now looking for a team player with strong scientific background and the ability to extract insights from data to work as
MEDICAL SCIENTIFIC LIAISON / MEDICAL ADVISOR ONCOLOGY
We are now recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison / Medical Advisor Oncology to join the Bayer Finland Medical Affairs team. Recent launches have established Bayer’s presence in oncology and there is a need to grow the local oncology team. To be successful, the applicant should be capable of driving high profile scientific data exchange with healthcare professionals in the field of urology and oncology. The role connects Bayer with the external healthcare community by engaging in face to face and group conversations, educational activities and advisory boards. The MSL/MA Oncology is a key member in the cross-functional therapy area oncology team. The role is based in Finland and reports to the Head of Medical Affairs Oncology. The position will require travel.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as a scientific expert between Bayer and the medical community through the dissemination and education of scientific data and material
• Plan activities and engage with Health Care Professionals both proactively and reactively via various engagement tactics and formats
• Establish long-term scientific and strategic relationships with key stakeholders, major medical associations and academic centers of excellence
• Attend congresses and conventions with Health Care Professionals, establish new contacts and gather competitive intelligence
• Plan and organize internal therapy – area specific training in collaboration with cross-functional team
• Answer medical / scientific queries from internal and external stakeholders
• Submit timely reports and track activities against agreed objectives
WHO YOU ARE
• Medical or life science background (MD or MSc) with established relations to the medical community, and preferably a Ph.D. or other strong background in the relevant therapeutic area
• Experience from the industry in a relevant role and knowledge of the clinical development process
• Capable of comprehending large amounts of scientific content which you can communicate in a clear and concise way and have excellent presentation skills
• Team player, self-driven, independent, resourceful and trustworthy, excellent communicator
• Strong statistical skills and ability to extract insights from data
• Fluent Finnish and English, written and verbal
If you have further questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Medical Affairs Oncology Erik Vahtola by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 500 100 156 on June 8th 10-11am or June 11th 1-2pm.
Please submit your application with your CV and salary request by June 14th at the latest. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you feel this exciting role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you!
Functional area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
Seniority level: Professional
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 14.6.2021 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Tutustu työpaikkaan" -linkin kautta.