Medical Science Liaison, Neuroscience, Finland
Novartis Finland Oy
3! The number of new products that Novartis is planning to launch in the Neuroscience franchise within the next two years, filling the unmet needs of medical experts and improving patient’s lives.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drives the mapping / profiling of Medical Experts / decision makers within the TA
- Owns and constantly develops professional relationships, builds advocacy and gains contributions of Medical Experts / decision makers
- Co-create and drives (from a medical perspective) the local business strategy in tight collaboration with cross-functional colleagues.
- Collects, analyzes, reports and proactively shares insights (i.e. CRM System and local cross-functional team) that may impact Novartis development plans / trial designs/and local business strategy.
- Liaises and communicates up-to-date medical literature to relevant external groups to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formularies to impact pricing and health economic discussions, and to shape the local disease management
- Provides scientific information and speaker training to healthcare professionals to support the best use of new therapies developed and commercialized by Novartis, provides scientific educational activities.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- MD, PharmaD, pharmacist, PhD and other life sciences with solid medical/technical background.
- Finnish and English: fluent spoken and written
- Medical, development or academic experience.
- Experience handeling scientific topics and medical information
- Working crossfunctional teams and former pharmaceutical/healthcare experience is an advantage
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
If you have additional questions regarding this position, please contact Kamilla Jendem, Nordic Franchise Medical Head NS: +47 93 06 60 06 .