Medical Science Liaison MSL
Do you want to have a meaningful job? Do you want to have daily opportunities to learn and develop your skills and competencies? Do you want to bring new medicines to Finnish patients?
Apply for the job as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at Roche and work with healthcare professionals and other decision makers at hospitals.
As MSL you will
- be field-based with national responsibility and close collaboration with external customers
- work very closely with the therapeutic area team and with other company functions
- have scientific dialogue with health care professionals and patient organization across Finland related to one therapeutic area and several products within that
- collaborate with our customers around educational meetings and regional projects intended to improve patient care and medical knowledge
- contribute in evidence generation initiatives
- contribute in implementing new testing capacities for future treatments
- willingness to have an impact on the best outcome for the patients
- customer orientation and entrepreneurial mindset
- readiness to travel
- flexible and proactive attitude
- great interpersonal skills
- excellent communication and networking skills
- willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- a solid academic education in life sciences or medicine
- fluency in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
- easiness with digital solutions
Roche Oy is a working place where we work in fit for purpose teams, trust each other to take the right decisions and provide enabling, supportive leadership, while experimenting and learning together.
Our company culture is transforming towards an agile way of working where empowered team members work to deliver better outcomes for more patients.
Additional information: Country Medical Lead Tuija Hienonen-Kempas, tel. 050 586 9249, April 15th at 9-10 and April 16th at 14-15.