Medical Review Solutions Expert
We are looking for a professional with broad medical knowledge, strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to work in an inspiring global role within a growing Data Science & Analytics (DS&A) team in based in Espoo, Finland as
MEDICAL REVIEW SOLUTIONS EXPERT
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As a member of the medical review support team, you are responsible for the direct interaction and close cooperation with medical experts working on clinical phase I-IV studies of all therapeutic areas globally within Bayer.
- Collect, analyze, consolidate, and translate business specifications for medical tables, listings, graphs, dashboards and patient profiles. Optimize and streamline the provided medical review solutions across all studies.
- Supervise and guide the development and maintenance of global and therapeutic area specific standard reports from a medical content perspective. Ensure that the standard reports meet user requirements and support the overall medical review process.
- Closely interact with medical review support specialists, who are responsible for the programming, set-up, and maintenance of medical review reports, as well as the creation of the medical review data model.
- Provide training, assistance, and general guidance to the medical experts with respect to the provided standard and study-specific medical review solutions.
Who you are
- Medical Degree (MD) and preferably six years’ of experience within the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. clinical development, drug safety, and or data management/biostatistics)
- Practical experiences with data retrieval, data analysis, and
- reports preparation (e.g. medical summary reports and submission
- Ability to derive insights into safety and efficacy status from clinical trial data
- Understanding of clinical data standards
- First experiences with electronic data review and reporting tools
- Programing skills appreciated, but not required
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to solve problems and to propose solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in and lead team initiatives, including priority setting and timeline development
We offer a competitively compensated, independent and challenging role in an international environment, with a chance to develop your skills and experience further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application by Thursday February 25, 2021. Candidates will be reviewed on continuous basis.
If you feel this unique role is what you are looking for, we are eager to hear from you! For further information, please contact Luiz Giorgiani, Head of Clinical Data Management RED II, Data Sciences & Analytics, Monday February 22 at 10.00–11.00 (EET), phone +358 400 807868.
Functional area: Clinical Development & Operations
Seniority level: Professional
Location: This position can be filled in Espoo- Finland, Whippany -USA