Medical Affairs Training Manager, Nordics
Job ID 231979BR
Position Title Medical Affairs Training Manager, Novartis, Nordics
Business Unit Region Europe GenMed
Work Location Stockholm
Company/Legal Entity NOV SVERIGE SWE
Functional Area Research & Development
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Medical Affairs Training Manager in Nordics. The position can be located in any of the Nordic countries.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Affairs Training Manager is to create, implement and deliver a standardized approach for new hire training, continuous learning (including face-to-face field visits/meetings) for the medical organization with focus on field activities to secure optimal effectiveness and high quality performance.
- In collaboration with Franchise Medical Heads, CSO, Nordic Head of Commercial and Medical training and other relevant resources assist with needs analysis to determine knowledge, skills and behavior gaps for field medical associates.
- Actively contribute to development and continuous refinement of the Medical training curriculum.
- Responsible for compilation, distribution and follow-up of local field medical KPI/metrics for MSL and MA
- Develop and deliver (virtual, on/offsite) new hire on-boarding and continuous learning/training programs for MSL/MA based on the current medical learning/training strategy and the identified gaps.
- Contribute to develop and implement coordinated annual training plans for Medical Affairs
- Coordinate with global medical training and communication initiatives (e.g. FME, GMA)
- Identify and develop alternative and innovative training venues (e.g. podcasts, archived training options) to enhance flexibility and delivery of training offerings.
- Regular field visits with MA/MSLs to coach/deliver training (e.g. SEM) and to continually understand the nature of the business and training needs.
- Coordinate with Nordic Head of Commercial and Medical Training to plan and facilitate medical field training aligned with strategies and training initiatives agreed in the FLTs
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group we focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz). We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each of us is different. At Novartis, we aspire to move beyond stereotypes, assumptions and bias to bring these differences together every day. To operate successfully as a global organization, it is essential that our people reflect the rich cultural, ethnic and gender diversity of our markets. Diversity of our workforce enhances customer insight and our ability to meet the needs of patients and other stakeholders. Retaining the most qualified talent adds value to our company, our customers, our employees, our shareholders, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Culture and Values
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme for employees on all levels
- Pension & Insurance Scheme
- “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Science in a medical/pharma discipline. Master of Science /PhD is a merit
- Highly desirable is also pedagogics or teacher training.
- Fluent written and oral English and one Scandinavian language (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish).
- In addition, Finish is a merit.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience (clinical, research, industry, education)
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1095591
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Avoin, Ulkomaat/Ruotsi, Espoo, Ulkomaat/Norja, Ulkomaat/Tanska