An excellent opportunity has opened for a medical professional to join the Bayer Medical Affairs team in Espoo. As a Medical Advisor you will contribute to the development of medical strategy and provide medical input into brand strategy and medical guidance/training for the Business Unit Specialty Medicine. You will support/guide in all medical and scientific tasks, as well as serve customers and stakeholders (external and internal) in need of medical or scientific support within the area of Specialty Medicine. The position holder reports to Vice President, Medical Director Finland and Baltics.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as a member of the multidisciplinary brand team
• Contribute to and support the strategic direction in the area of Specialty Medicine
• Support creation of brand communication concepts in close cooperation with marketing and external partners
• Contribute, review and approve marketing materials
• Contribute to performing scientific advisory boards
• Develop and maintain excellent relations with external and internal stakeholders as well as key opinion leaders
• Train marketing and sales force regarding medical aspects
WHO YOU ARE
• Medical Doctor's degree or Ph.D. in a relevant field and preferably at least 3 years' of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Ability to extract insights from data and communicate clearly to different internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to form relationships quickly and have demonstrable persuasive abilities
• Excellent at communicating, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent presentations skills
• Strong team player, self-driven, result-oriented and trustworthy
• Effective planning and organization skills, attention to detail and excellent follow through abilities
• Language skills: Fluent in Finnish and English. Swedish is a plus.
• Willing to travel
We offer an exciting and independent role in a successful global life science company with a chance to develop your skills further. If you have further questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Vice President, Medical Director Christer Strömberg by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 400 696 355 on Friday March 20, at 13-14 and on Wednesday March 25, at 10-11.
If you feel this exciting role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you! To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application by Sunday March 29, 2020 via www.bayer.fi under "Meille töihin > Avoimet Työpaikat". Candidates will be reviewed on continuous basis.
Functional area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
Seniority level: Professional