Medical Advisor, Rheumatology
Sanofi Genzyme is currently recruiting for a Medical Advisor within Rheumatology located in Finland. Sanofi Genzyme is driven by science and the patients. Sanofi Genzyme is focusing on Immunology –i.e. Rheumatology, Atopic Eczema and other Atopic Diseases plus Neurology/Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology and Rare Diseases.
The main purpose of the Medical Advisor role is to execute scientific communication and activities, including Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS), in collaboration with external stakeholders and in line with the Sanofi Genzyme business strategy. In addition, the Medical Advisor Rheumatology is responsible for developing and maintain relationships with key thought leaders (KTLs) and building an advocacy base among external specialist within the Rheumatology therapeutic area.
The role requires an understanding of the Rheumatology market place and you will work together with your commercial colleagues on the launch of a new product- in a position which offers the opportunity for personal development and growth.
The key responsibilities of the Medical Advisor Rheumatology include:
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders, within the Rheumatology area.
- Participate in and be responsible for scientific/medical content in educational activities for KTL’s and healthcare professionals
- Initiate and be responsible for national expert meetings/advisory boards
- Keep up-to-date with Sanofi Genzyme’s clinical activities and support and facilitate desired clinical trials
- Be a strong partner to the Rheumatology Business Unit and Medical Team (regulatory, PV, medical information, and patient access) and provide continuous input, medical advice and training on request.
- Based on ethical and legal standards review and approve scientific and external communication material, including marketing material.
- Support patients access activities and provide medical and scientific input to applicable submissions.
The essential criteria for the Medical Advisor Rheumatology are:
- Be an MD OR have a PHD in a life science discipline AND experience working in a similar position.
- Experience in Rheumatology and/or Immunology is beneficial
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in public speaking
- Analytical whilst able to retain a broad perspective
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Finnish and English
For any questions regarding this position, please contact: Wouter.email@example.com
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1095947
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Ahvenanmaa, Etelä-Karjala, Etelä-Pohjanmaa, Etelä-Savo, Kainuu, Kanta-Häme, Keski-Pohjanmaa, Keski-Suomi, Kymenlaakso, Lappi, Pirkanmaa, Pohjanmaa, Pohjois-Karjala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa, Pohjois-Savo, Päijät-Häme, Satakunta, Uusimaa, Varsinais-Suomi, Avoin