Medical Advisor, Respiratory - Finland
Sanofi is currently inviting applications for the role of Medical Advisor Respiratory – Finland.
The Medical Advisor drives and executes medical & scientific communication and activities, including Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS), in collaboration with external stakeholders and in line with the Sanofi Genzyme business strategy for the Respiratory therapeutic area. In addition the Medical Advisor develops and maintain relationships with key thought leaders (KTL’s) and build an advocacy base among external specialist within Respiratory therapeutic areas, including asthma.
This is a great opportunity where you can have a strong impact in establishing the presence of Sanofi in the Respiratory therapeutic area.
Please note this positions requires travel in the field (5-10 days per month) in connection with external and internal meetings and training.
The main responsibilities of the Medical Advisor Respiratory include:
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders, within the Respiratory area
- Identify, activate, support and maintain ISS’s
- Drive medical education of internal stakeholders and teams
- Support fields sales and efforts related to presenting clarity around clinical and scientific information
- Support patients access activities and provide medical and scientific input to applicable submissions
- Ensure to be up-dated on the latest scientific information concerning Sanofi Genzyme Respiratory products and to have a good knowledge about other current and emerging treatments of patients within this therapeutic area
- Participate in congresses, symposia and other relevant meetings
The essential criteria for the Medical Advisor Respiratory are:
- Academic scientific or medical degree, Pharm D, MSc and/or PhD in life sciences, or equivalent
- Experience in asthma or respiratory is essential
- Experience from Medical Affairs or in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- A strong ability to create and maintaining relationships with KTLs
- Self-motivated, organized and being able to work independently
- Capability for continuously update and follow scientific literature of relevance
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English and Finnish
For any questions about this position, please contact: Wouter.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1095950
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Ahvenanmaa, Etelä-Karjala, Etelä-Pohjanmaa, Etelä-Savo, Kainuu, Kanta-Häme, Keski-Pohjanmaa, Keski-Suomi, Kymenlaakso, Lappi, Pirkanmaa, Pohjanmaa, Pohjois-Karjala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa, Pohjois-Savo, Päijät-Häme, Satakunta, Uusimaa, Varsinais-Suomi, Avoin