Medical Advisor (Neurology)
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Medical Advisor (Neurology) strengthen our medical team and manage our Pharma products medical activities in Neurology. You provide medical expertise and education on new products and ensure optimal positioning and promotion of existing products by participating and making active contributions to brand team work. You establish and maintain the scientific image and reputation of our company at a key binding role between science and business in Finland. You establish and actively manage scientific relations with key stakeholders such as neurologists, nurses and others participating in creation of better healthcare.
Who you are:
- You have university degree preferably in life sciences (MSc, MD, PhD, PharmD), advanced degree preferred
- Scientific/clinical knowledge of Neurology is considered as an asset.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English.
- The position requires professional experience of at least 2-3 years.
- Prior industry experience and knowledge on regulatory, safety or clinical operations tasks is considered as an advantage.
- You are a positive team player, self-driven and have excellent collaboration and communication skills.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1114703
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo