To strengthen our Bayer Finland Medical Affairs team, we are now looking for a team player with a strong scientific background and the ability to extract insights from data to work as
MEDICAL ADVISOR, FIELD BASED
We are now recruiting a Medical Advisor, Field Based to join the Bayer Finland Medical Affairs team. Bayer has strong presence in many therapeutic areas. The recent and ongoing launches in cardiovascular diseases and in oncology increase the need of strong medical team. To be successful, the applicant should be capable of driving high profile scientific data exchange with healthcare professionals. The role connects Bayer with the external healthcare community by engaging in face to face and group conversations, educational activities, and advisory boards. The role is based in Finland and reports to the Medical Director. The position will require travel.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as a scientific expert between Bayer and the medical community through the dissemination and education of scientific data and material
• Plan activities and engage with Health Care Professionals both proactively and reactively via various engagement tactics and formats
• Establish long-term scientific and strategic relationships with key stakeholders, major medical associations and academic centers of excellence
• Attend congresses and conventions with Health Care Professionals, establish new contacts and gather competitive intelligence
• Plan and organize internal therapy – area specific training in collaboration with cross-functional team
• Answer medical / scientific queries from internal and external stakeholders
• Submit timely reports and track activities against agreed objectives
WHO YOU ARE
• Medical or life science background (e.g. MD or MSc) with established relations to the medical community, and preferably a Ph.D. or other strong background
• Experience from the industry in a relevant role and knowledge of the clinical development process
• Capable of comprehending large amounts of scientific content which you can communicate in a clear and concise way and have excellent presentation skills
• Team player, self-driven, independent, resourceful and trustworthy, excellent communicator
• Strong statistical skills and ability to extract insights from data
• Fluent Finnish and English, written and verbal
If you have further questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Johanna Huupponen by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 505376734 on Tuesday 24.5. between 2-4 p.m.
Please submit your application with your CV and salary request by 31.5. at the latest. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you feel this exciting role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you!
Functional area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
Seniority level: Professional