Mechanics Design Engineer, Nordic ID, Espoo / SaloNordic ID
Brady’s intention is to increase R&D efforts at Nordic ID to accelerate new RFID product introductions and to expand its product offering both within and outside of Europe. Nordic ID is now heavily hiring and offering highly motivating career paths to professionals passionate about identification technology.
On behalf of Nordic ID we are now searching for a
Mechanics Design Engineer
to join Nordic ID´s team for a permanent full time-job in Salo or in Espoo.
Nordic ID values individuals who are passionate to grow and think outside the box. Organization encourages innovative thinking and open expression of ideas.
- planning and executing mechanical designs using CAD tools in new projects
- acting as the main interface between internal and external mechanics developments
- maintaining and supporting existing designs as well as analysing quality and usability of new and existing designs to implement mechanical improvements
- support for production tools
Who you are
- BsC or Msc in Mechanical Engineering or similar with proven work experience for at least 3 years
- good knowledge and experience of CAD tools
- knowledge of material properties and applications
- earlier experience in working and/or supervising internal and external design teams
- experience in designing portable devices is considered as a strong asset
What we offer:
- Work with great and talented professionals driven by desire to innovate and improve
- A flat organization where everyone’s contribution makes a difference and who are passionate to grow and bring a digital soul to every item
- Opportunity for personal growth and achievement in an international, multicultural setting
- A flexible hybrid working environment at either Espoo or Salo enabling you to balance between working on-site/home
- Good occupational healthcare package, cultural vouchers and a mobile phone benefit
- Competetive salary with a company bonus program
Nordic ID, a Brady company is an inspiring company to work for. They offer you the possibility to work alongside creative thinkers and to create and follow your own career path.
Join Nordic ID and build, develop and change the future!
Instructions and additional information
Did we capture your interest? Please submit your application as soon as possible. Remember to attach your CV and cover letter together with your salary request. Please note that we review applicants already during the application period and possible selection will be made as we find the right match.