Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for Mechanical Supervisors for our client's Power Plant projects in Gorizia, Piombino, Cassino, Sulmona and Melfi, Italy. The start would be in November and the estimated project duration is about 8 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out site inspection tasks to assess performance
- Check and verify the full and perfect implementation of procedures, specifications, quality requirements and rules
- Review and approve the follow-up documents
- Give technical advice when required
- Ensure a proper implementation of modifications on site
- Detect and/or record the non-conformance for all contractual criteria that has not been respected (equipment or document)
- Supervise and follow the work of the contractors according to contract requirements
- Ensure the production as expected by the time schedule
- Check and solve technical interfaces within the scope of work
- Gather the necessary data from contractors to calculate the weekly and monthly progress and efficiency
- Monitoring the quality and compliance of work in accordance with job standards
- Implementing improvements, changes or new techniques or procedures
- Other duties as required
- Engineer with a background in Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of mechanical engineering in general
- Able to work independently on targets and provide practical solutions
- Able to lead, give priorities and manage a team of workers
- Able to interpret drawings and other documents
- Flexibility and problem solving skills
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to interpret and work from plans, blueprints and sketches
- An understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- English skills
- Italian skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.