Mechanical SupervisorBarona Tekniikka & Asennus Oy
We are looking for mechanical supervisor and mechanical commissioning engineer to construction project for our client in Ostrobothnia, Finland. Work will start as soon as possible and will last approximately 6-9 months. Accommodation will be provided.
Responsibilities as a mechanical supervisor
- Manage, supervise and lead the Mechanical works at site in collaboration with design- partner, Construction Manager and other stakeholders.
- Plan and follow-up progress and quality of Mechanical works at site
- Proactively manage the scope of works, material flow and secure needed resources
- Manage subcontractors together with Construction Manager
- Participate and assist in start-ups and testing of the installed equipment and document the end results
- Maintain good relations and team spirit at site
- Manage and maintain good reporting practices
- Co-ordinate construction works with electrical and civil sections
- Safeguard the compliance with HSSE policies and minimize the risks in own section
- M.Sc. of B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Working experience in similar tasks preferred
- Good leadership, communication, team building and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt new technologies
- Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of process plant/power plant installation works
- Project Management knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English, both oral and written
We will offer a challenging and interesting position in a modern construction project in Ostrobothnia. You will be oriented to your tasks, and you will be supported by the competent project organization in your daily work.