Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Supervisor for our client in Tampere. The start would be in June, and the estimated project duration is until 31.08.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervise the reception and unloading of the equipment and Duct by subcontractor
- Follow up and supervise the erection and installation work of subcontractors for his/her responsibility area
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors in his/her responsibility area with the support and instruction from Site Manager
- Assure that the subcontractors follow client’s erection instructions and quality specifications
- Comply with Customer’s and client’s HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) rules, as well as with local requirements
- Provide direction with respect to general erection matters within his or her specific area
- Assure that the erection sequence and the inspection Hold Points plan by client are followed in the work
- Supervise the Duct welding procedure part and equipment installation and alignment
- Participate in site meetings arranged by the Customer or Site Manager
- Save work related e-mail correspondence as instructed at site
- NCRs to Subcontractor in case of non-compliance with client’s requirements
- Assure that required quality documentation is compiled
- COR/NCR settlement with contractors and Customer
- Hand-over punch-list and finishing works to Site Manager
- Prepare and issue feedback report covering own discipline
- At least 8 years of working experience in a similar position as mechanical supervisor for a Mechanical Erection Project (Boiler, evaporation, NGC or similar process plant)
- Experience with equipment installation and ducts
- Good user knowledge for 3D Model Program
- Experience management subcontractors
- Work in Finland for at least 4 years in a similar position
- Has good understanding of erection quality issues
- Proven capabilities to adopt skills outside his/her discipline
- Finnish and English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.