We are currently looking for a Mechanical Supervisor for our client in Gothenburg, Sweden. The start would be in June 2021, and the estimated project duration is until 30.10.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervise the reception and unloading of the bag house filter with additive feeding and SCR reactor by subcontractor.
- Follow up and supervise the erection and installation work of subcontractors for his/her responsibility area.
- To coordinate the activities of subcontractors in his/her responsibility area with the support and instruction from Site Manager.
- Assure that the subcontractors follow Client’s erection instructions and quality specifications.
- Comply with Customer’s and Client’s HSE rules, as well as with local requirements.
- Work in a safe manner without risk to him/her selves, others or the environment
- Obey HSE policy and related instructions
- Comply with site rules
- Report all incidents, near miss cases or HSE risks as instructed
- Correctly use all required personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Daily diary of main events (weather, materials received, works ongoing, works to be started, manpower, delays and deviations of schedules, notifications issued to customer)
- NCRs to Subcontractor in case of non-compliance with Client’s requirements
- Maintain photographic record of the progress of discipline at minimum on weekly level
- Save work related e-mail correspondence as instructed at site
- Required actions before leaving the site
- Assure that required quality documentation is compiled.
- COR/NCR settlement with contractors and Customer.
- Hand-over punch-list and finishing works to Site Manager.
- Prepare and issue feedback report covering own discipline
- Engineering education background (e.g.: Mechanical Engineer)
- At least 6 years of working experience in a similar position as mechanical supervisor for a Mechanical Erection Project (FGC, Baghouse, Scrubbers, Evaporation or similar Environmental equipment)
- Experience with equipment installation
- Experience with Piping installation
- Experience management subcontractors
- Work in Sweden for at least 3 years in Mechanical Erection projects
- Good understanding of erection quality issues
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Good knowledge as user for 3D Model software
- Has proved to have capabilities to adopt skills outside his/her discipline
- Fluent English and Swedish is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.