Mechanical Section Managers
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for Mechanical Section Managers for our client's Power Plant projects in Gorizia, Piombino, Cassino, Sulmona and Melfi, Italy. The start would be in October and the estimated project duration is 12 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage, lead and supervise the mechanical works at site in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Supervises all section personnel
- Proactively manage the scope of works, material flow and secure needed resources
- Ensure quality and cost efficiency of work
- Plan and follow-up work progress of mechanical works at site (Time management, Cost management, Risk management, Quality management)
- Manage and update the quality documentation
- Report periodically the mechanical site works status
- Prepare, arrange and document meetings according to needed
- Safeguard the compliance with HSE policies and minimize the risks in own section
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Site works experience (working experience in similar tasks preferred)
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Effective communication, team building and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Good technical background and analytical mind
- Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments
- English skills
- Italian language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.