Mechanical PTW Officers
We are currently looking for Mechanical PTW Officers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations
- Execution of blockings and simulations
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
- Mechanical engineering degree or Diploma
- 5 years’ relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants, manufacturing plants
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings as user or 2 years as provider
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
- Experience in nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about EPR technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.