Mechanical PTW Infield Operators
We are currently looking for Mechanical PTW Infield Operators for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 8 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a OPS team in a incidental or accidental situation (PWR NPP only)
- Realize a nuclear risk analysis(for line-up, corrective maintenance, for ex)
- Analyse the incidental statement of the plant , are able to conduct the plant in a safe state
- Nuclear safety management
- Optimization of tasks
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Overall understanding about PWR NPP
- Experience in PWR Nuclear Power Plant operation
- RP knowledge in PWR plant in operation
- Nuclear safety knowledge on PWR operation
- Knowledge of French technical specification or US technical specification LCO
- Knowledge of operation (operator round, lineup, blocking, technical specification, plant state check, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- English skills required
- French skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.