Mechanical Planning Engineer – HVAC and Civil
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Planning Engineer for HVAC and Civil systems for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Plant Status Management (PSM)
- Planning and Coordination of all mechanical activities in the Plant, especially HVAC and Civil systems
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
o Fulfil the technical specifications
o Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Degree as Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in operation of nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 process systems, especially HVAC and Civil Systems.
- Overall knowledge about the OL3 electrical and I&C systems
- Experience in PTW processes and Work Planning
- Team player
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.