Mechanical Planning Engineer for Auxiliary Systems
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Planning Engineer for Auxiliary Systems for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Deliver the final mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2
- Organize the Permit to work activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- Mechanical, Process or Nuclear engineering degree
- At least 5 years of Nuclear experience in Pressurized Water Reactor
- Expertise in mechanical and fluid system design and/or commissioning and/or maintenance
- Experience in Operation in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 process systems, especially Auxiliary Systems
- Overall knowledge about the Olkiluoto 3 electrical and I&C systems
- Expertise in planning and scheduling of construction site works (construction, maintenance, commissioning)
- Solid knowledge of functionality of mechanical equipment (valves, pumps, fans, heaters, filters, etc. )
- Knowledge of integrated master schedule in Primavera
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Ability to chairing of meetings
- Experience in work planning and PTW
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com