Mechanical Planning Engineer-Diesel and Components
We are currently looking for a PSM Mechanical Planning Engineer – Diesel components for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Deliver the final mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- Mechanical, Electrical or Nuclear engineering degree
- Experience of Work planning
- Experience in operation in nuclear power plants
- Expertise in engineering design or commissioning of electro-mechanical systems, especially for diesel generators
- At least 5 years of Nuclear experience in Pressurized Water Reactor
- Expertise in planning and scheduling of construction site works (construction, maintenance, commissioning)
- Knowledge of diesel generators technology and the associated auxiliary systems (water cooling, fuel, oil, air intake/exhaust, lube oil, star-up systems)
- Previous PTW (Permit to Work) experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Capability to make reasonable decisions
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.