Mechanical Installation Manager
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Installation Manager for our client in Germany. Start of the project will be in Finland, but the whole project will be moved to Germany. The start would be in the beginnign of year 2020 and the estimated project duration is 3 years.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Mechanical installation works in defined areas
- Participating to procurement of mechanical installation services
- Procurement of specific equipment like cranes, lifts and HVAC
- Time schedule and quality follow up and control
- Quality control of the deliveries and site installation
- Health and safety issues
- Time schedules and quality control
- Erection of equipment and organisation of work
- Organisation of prefabrication areas and intermediate storage of equipment
- Participation to project team work and assistance of other project team members in their duties
- Participating in maintenance planning and spare parts procurement
What do we expect from you?
- Background in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Experience from large construction projects
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- English skills
- German language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Värväämö on henkilöstöpalvelufirma, josta löydät rakennusalan ja teollisuuden työpaikat. Viime vuonna työllistimme 1000 värväämöläistä ja 100 osaajaa löysi kauttamme vakituisen työpaikan. Me halutaan, että Värväämö on maailman paras ja inhimillisin työnantaja - halutaan tuntea ihmisemme ja jeesataan aina tarvittaessa. Lue lisää:www.varvaamo.fi