Mechanical Equipment Supervisor
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Equipment Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To prepare activities before the work order gets released by permit to work office
- Check spare part availability
- Perform site walks and solve blockings in advance
- Perform foreign material exclusion assessments
- To perform safety and technical pre-job briefings with associated teams
- Support the teams with technical expertise and guidance on equipment and pump topics
- Monitor the performance of the equipment and pumps and that they work safely
- Relevant Educational degree
- Experience in similar tasks
- Experience from equipment and pump, HVAC and mechanical works
- Rigorous and reliable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.