Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 4.12.2019
We are looking for a Mechatronics Engineer to work in a development team. If you are interested in mechanical design and you have some previous experience from the field, you might be the person we are looking for! Our client is a leading company in their field, they are recognized one of the top 100 most innovative companies six years in a row. Read more and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAcademic Work is looking for a Mechatronics Engineer to our client company at Hyvinkää.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at our client company.
JOB DUTIESOur client is a leading company in their field. They offer production, maintenance and development for their products and solutions. In this position, you will be part of electromechanical product development team. You will be designing electromechanical devices, using Creo as design tool.
This position suits for an engineer, who have already gained some working experience in the field. This is a great chance to get to work with experts of this field.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background, eg. Mechanical / Mechatronics engineering
* Previous experience of mechanical design
* Previous experience from Creo or other design tools
* Good collaboration skills
* Ability and eagerness to learn
* Fluent English, both written and oral
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Fulltime, 12 months (possibility for an extension)
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from xx that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.