Vaisala’s Product Creation teams develop and manage our industry-leading products all the way from initial ideas to product launches including R&D, engineering, software development and testing, project management, system testing as well as UX design.
We are looking for:
We are searching for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Industrial Instruments team in Vantaa. You will be working on product development projects in the measuring instruments and sensors domain. This is a great professional growth opportunity, as you will be driving the development and productization of mechanical design for our growing business.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Selection and development of mechanical design solutions from concept creation to detailed design phase
• Definition of items and product structures in PDM system
• Creation of project and production documentation
• Arrangement of mechanical prototypes and their mechanical testing
• Production ramp-up support
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in product development or sustaining engineering tasks for electromechanical products
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in a related engineering field
• Good skills with configurable product structure handling in Product Data Management systems and in mechanics 3D CAD tools, preferably with SolidWorks
• Drive and curiosity to understand measurement techniques to improve the performance of our products with a strong scientific approach
• Knowledge and skills in developing reliable products for harsh environments, considering manufacturability, usability and installation aspects all at the same time
• Fluency in English both verbally and in writing, understanding Finnish is an asset
You have a strong collaborative and communicative working style and you naturally share knowledge and information with others. You are able to jump out from your comfort zone and enjoy innovating in a cross-functional team. You have a hands-on attitude to building and experimenting with prototypes, in addition to strong analytical and systematic problem solving skills.
For further information please contact Antti Pitkänen, tel. +358 400 375 192 on June 4th at 13-14 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application with salary request and CV by June 13th, 2018 by completing the online application form
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.