Mechanical Engineer, Canatu Oy
We are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer to strengthen Canatu’s design team. Your primary role is to create 2D and 3D designs for Canatu’s touch and heater products as well as creating designs for production & R&D development equipment. The employment is fixed term for 12 months.
Your role includes:
• Creating touch sensor and heater designs for customer projects (2D and/or 3D designs)
• Creating mechanical specifications and drawings for product and R&D infrastructure
• CAD design projects from concept to delivery, including supporting documentation
• Maintaining and upkeeping of the Canatu design library, including the design files and supporting materials for production
What we expect from you:
• Technical degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
• Strong technical knowledge and/or previous experience in 3D design
• Practical and hands-on attitude towards work (willing to get hands dirty)
• Excellent communication skills (English will be your working language)
• Self-driven attitude – desire to “get things done” and to develop new skill sets in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Background in thermoforming and/or injection mold design is highly desirable
• A basic working knowledge of electrical circuits and connectivity
• Experience in one of these segments is considered an advantage: Automotive, Touch sensors design, Heater design
We offer you a unique opportunity to be part of creating the future of touch and heater products in an innovative atmosphere. Canatu is a start-up which means you will get to work with many different areas and functions within the company. The role can be customized depending on your previous experience and interests.
For additional information, please contact Karoliina Kröger from Barona Engineering (+35850 5151 857), best available on Tuesdays between 13-15.