Mechanical / Energy Engineers, Vantaa
GA Telesis Engine Services Oy (GATES)
We are looking for flexible, energetic and self-motivated Engineers to join our Engineering Team at GATES Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) based in Vantaa, Finland. The main responsibilities will be to develop and optimize the ERP data and the Tool Racking, which are a vital part of GATES Jet Engine MRO Processes, as well as ensuring that we are always in compliance with EASA Part 145 and other authority regulations. The Engineering team is a focal point for our Jet Engine MRO business. We offer an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team supporting the GATES’ way of maintaining jet engines.
More information: http://www.gatelesis.com/gat-engine-services/
- Develop and Optimize ERP data
- Develop and implement tool racking
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in mechanical or energy engineering or equivalent skills
- Good knowledge of ERP system, preferably IFS
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Excellent team working and organizing skills
- Flexibility and adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent MS Office skills, experience from IFS or other ERP systems is appreciated
- Previous experience in power industry or in an AMO (EASA Part 145 and FAA) or airline industry is an advantage
GA Telesis Engine Services Oy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment in the aerospace industry. Contract is temporary for one year, which can possibly be upgraded to permanent.
Please apply now on our home page www.adecco.fi with CV and application in English, or latest by Monday March 26th. Additional information from Noora Paakkari firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Energiainsinööri
Yhteyshenkilö: Noora Paakkari
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1110131
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: VANTAA