We are currently looking for a Mechanical Designer for our client in Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation of mechanical plans and technical clarifications
- Create and revise drawings
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products
- Create designs in line with company procedure, regulations and client standards
- Research and draft blueprints and engineering plans
- Provide support during the building and installation process
- Finalize designs and send prints
- Suitable Engineering background
- Previous work experience from the field of industry
- Good management of design and office programs
- Mechanical design experience
- Experience of isometrics or piping
- Strong computer and mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good IT skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to cooperate as well as a desire to develop oneself
- Finnish and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com