Mechanical design engineer, Customer specific engineering
We are looking for a Mechanical design engineer to strengthen our project specific engineering team. Join us to our mission to protect people, property and business continuity!
As a Mechanical design engineer you will be responsible for delivering customer specified modifications to the HI-FOG components. As part of mechanical design team you will work with sales, business unit project managers, sourcing and manufacturing operations to provide on time solutions for customer.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Customer specific mechanical design modifications to HI-FOG products.
- Work as first contact and support for contract engineers and remote team members.
- Collaborate with remote team in Poland to ensure robust specifications and fluent communication between locations.
- Collaboration and support for the manufacturing operations.
- Schedule and resource coordination with team leader.
To be successful in the role you have:
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalence through work experience.
- Experience or studies in hydraulics
- Good language skills in English, both written and verbal
- 3D design experience
We also value:
- Work experience with Creo or similar 3D software.
- Work experience with PLM system.
- Experience from manufacturing industry.
- Experience with DFMEA and Fault tree.
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. The position is located in our modern and functional office premises in Vantaa. At Marioff we value diversity in all its forms and we believe that it is our excellent, highly skilled people who make success, competitive excellence and innovation happen.
Any questions? Please contact:
Manager, Systems Development
Preferred call times 12:00-12:30 on week days.
Interested to join our journey? Please send your application and CV right away or by January 31st, 2019 at latest via email to email@example.com. Please include your salary request.
Please note that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.