Mechanical Component Engineer
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Component Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for technical questions raised during procurement process
- Coordination and alignment with supply chain department for the outstanding mechanical topics
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (especially interfaces linked with open purchase requests to Construction / Commissioning and obsolescence topics)
- Clarification and tracking of technical open topics with supplier
- Implementation of redlines in design documentation, affected by new parts
- In case of deviation to the expected progress, to determine action plans, priorities in order to recover a steady situation.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance)
- Experience as Project Technical Manager
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries
- Strong skills to lead and coordinate technical topics with interfaces to construction and commissioning, including presenting technical solution to configuration board.
- PWR technology knowledge
- Mechanical component expertise knowledge (especially for valves, pumps, heat exchangers etc.)
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel. Experience with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level.
- Document writing capacity
- Ability to update mechanical design files (as construction plans, data sheets, etc.)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills
- Client & results oriented attitude and attention to details.
- Excellent English skills are required
- French, German and/or Finnish skills considered as a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,400 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.