Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
We are currently looking for Mechanical Commissioning Engineer for our client in Jiaxing, China. The start would be in October 2020.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure work is carried out safely and efficiently in a competent manner
- Commissioning of the waste handling line according to client instructions, procedures and functional descriptions so that the line works as planned and it meets guarantee criteria
- Carrying out test procedures
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Writing reports and documentation
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate
- Responsible for commissioning of the waste handling line according to schedule with help of hydraulic commissioning engineer and E&A specialist
- In charge of commissioning activities at a client's site
- Mechanical Engineering education
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good team working skills
- Relevant technical expertise
- Electrical experience considered as a benefit
- The ability to cope with working outside of normal working hours, which are often required where equipment is in 24-hour operation
- Good knowledge of process, systems and equipment used on conveying / solid fuel handling systems (basic knowledge of hydraulics is desirable)
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com