Adecco Finland Oy
We are looking for Materials Specialist for our global client. The work resides in Helsinki, near good public transportation. This full-time assignment starts when suitable professional has been selected and continue until the end of May 2022.
As a Materials Specialist, you are responsible for purchasing, OTD (on time delivery) of the incoming materials and inventory value / turns.
- Material ordering, availability and rescheduling
- Purchase order monitoring
- Expedite part shortages
- Communication with suppliers (external / internal)
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related field
- Proven experience in materials and purchasing
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
- Computer proficiency (MS-Office)
- Oracle knowledge and experience (ERP system knowhow)
- Ability to support development tasks
We are offering you an opportunity to work with a global healthcare technology leader and a global community where you can utilize your strengths. We provide you a challenging project with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally.
Would you like to join in highly experienced team? Please send us your application with your desired salary by 23.1.2021. Please don't wait until the last minute as we start to screen applications during the application period. For further information on this position, please be in contact with our Senior HR Consultant Maiju Pussinen, firstname.lastname@example.org or + 358 468760349.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1551371
- Tehtäväalue: Liikenne ja logistiikka, Tuotanto- ja pienteollisuus, Hankinta
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 23.1.2022
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Maiju Pussinen (maiju.pussinen (a) adeccogroup.com)
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Helsinki