Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Material Controller for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform receiving inspection of incoming deliveries
- Prepare discrepancy reports, as necessary
- Updating Warehouse according to discovered discrepancies
- Prepare, fill out Receiving Inspection documents upon delivery inspection and inform Q&E team on further proceeding
- Unwrapping and opening crates, packing/repacking, planning and organizing of storing of goods
- Ensure proper storage and handling of material in stock, as well as support of in time receipt of needed equipment/material available in stock as requested for handover from site teams, in compliance with respective site material handling process
- Support handover of material and equipment to requester
- Take due care of all material and client properties
- Maintain high quality level of site material related data in project software tool/s/
- Organize and carry out inventory upon request by Material & Warehouse line management
- Follow-up/update of warehouse inventory overview
- Follow-up/update of transport overview (incoming, outgoing)
- Maintain updated warehouse inventory
- Relevant Education background
- Previous experience of similar position
- Experience of storage and handling of materials
- Good communication skills
- Good team working skills
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,400 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.