We are looking for MATERIAL CONTROLLER for our international client at the OL-3 site. The work will start as soon as the right candidate is found and lasts approximately 7 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Reception of deliveries and ensuring that material have been received not damaged, according to specification and as per packing list
- Confirmation of delivery within ERP tool
- Handover of material to subcontractors / commisioing and manintenance teams
- Make sure taht stored material is done properly and storage category is correct as per requirements
- Issuance of various reports such as CEMDS (Condition report of received goods), issue notes, condition reports, etc.
- Use of computer-based storave management systems VPRM, RSMS, MS Excel and other to maintain good warehouse inventory
- Organizing and carrying our inventories when needed
- Preparing official channels letters for delivery related issues
- Ensuring that proper methods are implemented in handling and storing of material
- Mantaining up to date warehouse inventory
- Recording all movements within warehouses in ERP system
- Knowledge of warehousing processes
- Experience in logistic / material control operations
- Material handling knowledge and capability - forklift driving license would be a plus
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical / I&C parts is an asset
- Structured and disciplined way of working
- Good communication skills
- Team worker in international / multicultural environment
- Fluent English
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Don't forget to attach your updated CV in English to the application. For more information please contact Sanni Tapani, firstname.lastname@example.org
Add new zing to your career or find skilled employees! RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu helps by bringing together the best job-seekers and employers. As our corporate customer, you will receive efficient, reliable and versatile HR services and a skilled employee. To our employees, we are a reliable employer. We are a part of the Contineo Group, a Finnish company who also owns RTK-Palvelu Oy, specialised in property maintenance and cleaning services.