ANDRITZ Oy is one of the leading global suppliers of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry - including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, stock preparation - as well as for biomass boilers, biomass pelleting plants, and gasifiers for energy production. ANDRITZ Oy, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, has product centers of excellence; located in Lahti, Kotka, Savonlinna, Tampere, and Varkaus. ANDRITZ Oy has more than 1,000 highly qualified employees. The company is a part of the international Austrian technology group ANDRITZ AG.
We are recruiting a Master´s thesis worker for our client ANDRITZ Oy in Kotka. Duration is six months and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
- applicable studies (process or mechanical engineering)
- practical approach
- readiness to perform
- openness with good interaction skills
- humble but assertive enough attitude
- good skills in oral and written English and
- ability to use MS Office programs
Elimination/reduction of ferritic and other unwanted heavy/light material from FibreFlow Drum process
• How to prevent them from getting to accept stock
• How to remove/separate them from the accept and eliminate further process disturbance
• Improvement of FibreFlow Drum design and operation from this point of view
We offer you a chance to develop your skills in an international organization with experienced colleagues in a supportive atmosphere.
The recruitment is executed in co-operation with Adecco Finland Oy. More information and enquiries will be available from Adecco:
Week 35: HR Consultant Sami Mentula, 040 3582035, firstname.lastname@example.org
Week 36-37: HR Consultant Pietari Salmi, p. 0408204007, email@example.com . Apply now, but on 16th of September the latest at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat. Please attach your English CV and application.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Master thesis worker
Yhteyshenkilö: Sami Mentula