Stora Enso Oyj
The Packaging Solutions division provides fibre-based board materials and corrugated packaging products and services that are designed for a wide array of applications. Our renewable high-end packaging solutions serve leading converters, brand owners and retailers – including those in e-commerce that are looking to optimise performance, drive innovation and improve their sustainability.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to challenge yourself? Stora Enso Packaging Solutions Division is now looking for a Master Planner for Containerboard supply at Varkaus mill.
As Master Planner you will have the ownership and responsibility for demand and supply balance of the mill – in practical terms that means that you are in charge of us keeping our promises to our customers. You will work with defined processes to keep the order confirmation process alive and ensure optimal machine capacity utilization in tight cooperation with sales. You will balance the demand, supply and inventories to ensure efficient stock rotation while keeping the service to customers at a reliable level. Deviations need to be voiced in the organization and mitigating actions initiated without hesitation to ensure that we keep our promises.
In this role you will lead a mill Supply Chain team consisting of professionals of production planning, logistics, dispatching and internal material flow. You will report to Manager, S&OP and Production Planning and work in close contact with production, sales, customer service and Stora Enso Logistics. The location of the position can be any Stora Enso mill site or office within Finland, however regular visits to the Varkaus mill are essential.
We are looking for these qualifications when selecting for this role:
• Experience in Supply Chain Management and knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning processes
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or a relevant field
• Customer-focused attitude
• Highly self-motivated and independent working style and ability to make quick and clear decisions even with incomplete information
• Structured and systematic approach, ability to work productively despite high pressure
• Excellent, proven leadership skills; ability to inspire, motivate and empower
• Skills to network, communicate and gain commitment from various stakeholders
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Finnish
• Ability to travel (abroad infrequently, within Finland more often)
• Knowledge of Fenix (order handling system) is an advantage
Do you see yourself in this key position?
Please submit your application via our recruitment system latest by December 20th, 2019. For more information about the position please contact Manu Somerkallio, +358 40 673 8724, email@example.com
Other questions regarding the recruitment process can be directed to Recruitment Specialist Tiina Valanto, +358 50 518 5564, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in the pre-employment examination.
Job Sourcing & Supply Chain
Location FI-Pohjois-Savo-Varkaus FI-Uusimaa-Helsinki
Unposting Date Dec 20, 2019, 11:59:00 PM