The Dinex Group is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of innovative engineered exhaust and emission control products and solutions for the heavy duty diesel and gas engine industry. Today, the Dinex Group, headquartered in Denmark, operates through 20 companies and employs over 1200 dedicated people wordwide. The Dinex Group is presented in 16 different countries with production and sales facilities in Denmark, U.K., Finland, Germany, Latvia, U.S.A, Turkey, Russia and China. Additionally, the Dinex Group has sales companies located in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, U.K, Poland and Serbia.
Do you want to join our growth journey? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results? We are growing fast and want to strengthen our team with new Master Planner position in Dinex Finland. Position is permanent. We are located in Central Finland, Vihtavuori.
• Creating and updating long term master schedule (capacity and supply/demand plan) that satisfies customer demand with optimum inventory levels and resource utilization
Ensuring that the master schedule can be used for detailed material and capacity planning as well as financial planning
• Seeking ways to reduce internal lead times
• Developing and improving quality and correctness of master data
• Substituting maternity leave of Supply Chain Manager as a team leader for 5 specialists. After maternity leave substituting when needed, e.g. during holidays.
• Suitable education, e.g. MSc or BSc in engineering, logistics or relevant field
• Min. 5 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing industry
• Development oriented mindset
• Logical and analytical way to handle data and view processes
• Good people and communications skills
• Team player attitude but ability to work independently
• Ability and willingness to lead a team of experts
• Strong IT skills, especially ERP systems and excel
• Fluent in oral and written in English and Finnish
We offer you
We offer you independent development position in a global company. We have high level of R&D knowledge in Dinex Finland so you will get support to your work professionally - and of course we also have fun at work!
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact Supply Chain Manager Anna Lyytikäinen, email@example.com / +358 408326187 - on vacation during weeks 27-29.
Send your application in English to our HR Manager, Taira Matilainen by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 12th August at the latest. Please provide also your salary request. The actual start date will be set upon further agreement.
We handle your personal data with care and in accordance with EU regulations (see more detailed www.dinex.dk )
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Master Planner