Primary function is creating plant master production schedule considering various inputs, like material availability, production capacity and customer requirements. Secures accurate implementation of master production schedule, and identifies opportunities to shorten customer lead times and optimization of inventory.
- Manage scheduling and capacity planning for production lines, maintain master production schedule for plant
- Manage reconciliation of hot lists and counteractions for critical orders (postpones, expedited, schedule re-adjustments)
- Ensure timely conversion of sales orders to production orders, secure accurate planning on monthly/weekly/daily level
- Support team in systematically maintaining all MRP parameters, according to production and material planning strategies
- Lead weekly cross-functional planning meeting with customer service, production, procurement, shipping, project engineering
- Maintain metrix related to function
- Contribute to monthly SIOP process, and secure production and materials availability for concensus SIOP plan
- Provide leadership and organizational capability in team, including functional competencies, daily accountability and continuous improvement.
Education level required:
- Bachelor of Science/Logistics/SCM/Business Adminstration.
Years and area of experience required:
- Min. 3-5 years experience in supply chain, sales&operations planning, material management, demand and supply management.
- IT skills, ERP knowledge, MRP and planning tools knowledge, SAP
- Leadership, analytical, precise, problem solving, communication.
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA CS OPS Ops
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Hybrid
Does this position offer relocation?: No