Master Data Specialist
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Master Data Specialist at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales unit in Vaasa or in Helsinki. You will have an important role in the order-delivery process in securing that the master data is correct so that the process will flow fluently without deviations.
In this position, you will be responsible for updating material and service pricelists, material master data, and agreement changes to the SAP system. Your tasks will include developing material master data together with our organization. System testing will also be part of your responsibilities as well as reporting order-delivery related KPIs.
• Material master updates to SAP
• Price list updates to SAP
• SAP agreement updates
• Process development related to master data
• SAP system changes and testing
• A challenging position in our organization
• The possibility to network with other professionals
• A solid platform to enrich your skills and the opportunity to advance your career
• B.Sc. degree
• Strong knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel
• Strong knowledge of the SAP Material Master module
• Attentive and systematic way of working and the ability to work independently
• Fluent written and spoken skills in Finnish and English
• Ability to work with different kind of people
Ideally, you have
• The ability to cooperate and be a team player
• An understanding of business processes
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI63895391 by March 9th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Minna Rinne, tel. +358 50 334 1135.