We are now looking for two enthusiastic and determined persons for these new permanent positions in our Turku production site.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively drive the Master Batch Record (MBR) conceptual design in close collaboration with production process experts and Quality Assurance representatives.
• Maintain MBRs, act as key user and support troubleshooting processes for relevant stakeholders on operational and documentation level.
• Challenge status quo and propose process improvements which you are able to align with the stakeholders.
• Design and verify MBRs according to the initiated overall MES (Manufacturing Execution System) project plan.
• Support MES validation activities (e.g. test script preparation and execution).
• Additionally support end-user trainings and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) creation updates, when needed.
WHO YOU ARE
• Excellent communication and influencing skills enabling effective collaboration with relevant stakeholders in the production with local and global MES project members and the planned global MBR Community.
• Courage to challenge processes and people while also motivated to handle routine tasks.
• Familiar with the production steps and end-to-end processes understanding the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), regulatory trends and quality requirements.
• Able to gather necessary inputs from process experts and implement them into the MBRs.
• Familiar with IT tools (e.g. Excel, Visio) which will help you to design site manufacturing processes in MES.
• Possess Bachelor´s Degree in Business or Engineering.
For further information, please contact Production Information System Lead Tommi Wetterstrand on November 7th at 14–15 or November 16th at 13–14, phone 040 751 0498.
Please send your application by November 18th.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. In Finland, Bayer employs about 850 people, located in Espoo and Turku. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.