Do you already have knowledge in laboratory work and want to develop into a marketing professional? Or are you perhaps already an expert in marketing and want to delve into the interesting world of laboratory work? We are looking for a motivated and active Marketing Trainee to the Marketing Team of the Product Management unit. In this role, you will gain valuable experience in the various stages of the marketing process and follow the activities of a large international company. If this sounds interesting, read more below and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will support the Product Managers in their day-to-day marketing tasks. You assist them in building marketing materials and maintain marketing surveys as well as digital product information. You create text-, image-, and video material about Sartorius products, and maintain and update the product management system. In addition, the task includes supporting the Sales Team and answering simple product inquiries. The position gives you the opportunity to get involved in influencing the operations of a large organization and to follow its development extensively, also internationally. In your role, you will be part of a friendly and close-knit team of a few people. Your working language is mainly English, so you will need excellent English language skills to succeed in this role.
You are offered
* The opportunity to accumulate expertise in marketing, laboratory practices and procedures, and the business of a large international company
* The opportunity to agree on a suitable amount of work together with the employer, as well as a flexibly opportunity to work remotely
* A nice team and a relaxed and solitaire working atmosphere
* Supporting Product Managers in their day-to-day work
* Supporting production of marketing materials and reports
* Maintenance of the digital information of the products
* Sending and managing product samples
* Maintenance and updating of the product management systems
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You may be either someone with experience in laboratory work who has a strong desire to develop into a marketing and business expert, or you may already have experience in marketing and an interest in learning about laboratory processes and methods.
* Ongoing university studies, e.g., science, engineering, or commercial
* Careful and systematic way of working
* Clear communication skills and confident presentation skills
* Active approach and enthusiasm to learn new things
* Strong English language skills (oral and written)
* Good IT skills, especially good Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Start: By agreement, e.g., at the end of May or beginning of June at the latest.
* Work extent: Part-time, about 10-20 hours per week.
* Duration: 12 months, opportunity to discuss the future.
* Location: Helsinki (possibility to work partly remote)
* Contact information: Academic Work is responsible for this recruitment process on behalf of its client company Sartorius Biohit Liquid Handling Oy and all inquiries related to the position should be sent to Academic Work.
We review applicants on an ongoing basis and if we have already progressed to the interview stage, the job advert may leave our site before the recruitment process is complete.
Get to know Sartorius better here!