Marketing Summer Trainee 2020
Marioff Corporation Oy
We are looking for a Summer Trainee to work in the Marketing Team at Marioff Corporation Oy.
You will participate in marketing communications initiatives, working together with different internal and external stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to utilize and practice your marketing communications expertise and skills while learning what it is like to work in an international environment with fire safety products and services.
Main job responsibilities
- Produce, co-ordinate and publish content on Marioff LinkedIn social media channel
- Update content on Marioff website, marioff.com, knowledge and experience of content management system (CMS) Drupal is appreciated
- Edit and proof read e.g. marketing materials, articles, press releases
- Co-ordinate and support in events and exhibitions
An ideal candidate
- Is a Bachelor student majoring in Marketing or Communications
- Has an eye for visual and details
- Has a pro-active attitude and way of working and team player skills
- Has an experience in MS office tools, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Is fluent in English and Finnish
If you are self-motivated, value accountability, strive for excellence, and want to be part of a team that is passionate of fire safety, you are the right fit to our team. The position is based in Vantaa, Finland.
The length of the position is approx. 3 months between May-September.
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. At Marioff we value diversity in all its forms and we believe that it is our excellent, highly skilled people who make success, competitive excellence and innovation happen.
We are also participating “Vastuullinen kesäduuni” campaign and we are committed to the six main principles: good candidate experience, meaningful work, induction and guidance, fairness and equality, reasonable salary and a written contract and certificate of employment.
Kindly apply by 29 February by sending your application and CV in English with salary request.
We look forward of hearing from you!