Bittium is a Finnish engineering house where we create our own products as well as carry out demanding customer projects all over the globe. Our core competencies are in secure wireless communications and designing complete devices and embedded software. Our customers trust us with their toughest challenges when they need solutions for medical technologies, tactical communications, secure communications and connectivity or R&D services.
We are looking for a positive and outgoing Marketing Specialist/Manager. In this role you will support and develop the products and services marketing and communications activities. You are highly-motivated and you have flexible attitude with good teamwork and social skills. You pay attention to details and you are eager to learn new things.
• Developing marketing messages, materials and campaigns
• Writing press releases and other marketing related materials
• Organizing events and other marketing activities
• Supporting sales with lead generation and sales & marketing materials
• Handling marketing materials and communications towards partners
Requirements for the position:
• 5+ years of work experience with proven record in marketing communications
• Master’s degree in marketing & communications
• Good communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
• Strong project management experience and skills
In addition we appreciate:
• Technical writing skills
• Previous experience of website content management systems and social media platforms
• Previous experience with SEO, SEM and Google Analytics
• Good knowhow of Microsoft Office tools
Bittium specializes in the development of reliable, secure communications and connectivity solutions leveraging its over 30 year legacy of expertise in advanced radio communication technologies. Bittium provides innovative products and services, customized solutions based on its product platforms and R&D services. Complementing its communications and connectivity solutions, Bittium offers proven information security solutions for mobile devices and portable computers. Bittium also provides healthcare technology products and services for biosignal measuring in the areas of cardiology, neurology, rehabilitation, occupational health and sports medicine. Net sales in 2018 were EUR 62.8 million and operating profit was EUR 2.8 million. Bittium is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.