Pro Farm Technologies Oy
Are you a marketing professional and interested in working for an international agriscience company? Do the words “dynamic” and “motivated” describe you?
We at Pro Farm are looking for a Marketing Specialist to strengthen our international marketing in Vantaa. This is a new position and a key role in supporting our business’ long-term growth. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing the marketing plan for Pro Farm. You also support regions and ensure that company's message is distributed to the targeted audiences in order to meet & beat the sales objectives. We work closely with our distributors, with growing one-to-one marketing and ingredient branding challenge for the Marketing Specialist.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute the marketing activities, campaigns and processes.
- Design and produce marketing materials.
- Create, produce, concept and distribute quality communication both written and verbal (website, social media channels, press releases, newsletters, spokespersons’ scripts, digital footprint) to reach the target market on time and within budget.
- Consistently be looking for messaging growth opportunities.
- Organize fairs and events.
- Manage business intelligence and support sales and other functions.
- Work closely with the international Marketing Team and suppliers in order to develop effective and aligned campaigns.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills.
- Strong in graphic design.
- Self-motivated, hands-on and focused on execution by yourself.
- Interested in modern agriculture with creative mindset.
- Able to analyze the market.
- Familiar with logical thinking and multitasking.
- Ideally a person with video production and photography skills as well as previous industry experience.
- An interesting and versatile role.
- Global business environment surrounded by a highly skilled group of professionals.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Consistent support throughout your career so that you can continue to grow, challenge yourself and achieve your personal goals.
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona Creative. This position is full time and permanent directly with Pro Farm.
Got interested? If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply now by sending your application with salary expectations by 24.01.2020. For further information about the recruitment process please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start handling applications already during the application period.