Sandvik Mining and Construction Oy
Are you the marketing professional who is interested in working for the industry leading global company? And are you innovative and customer focused? We at Sandvik are looking for a Marketing Specialist to strengthen our marketing team in Lahti.
This is a new position and a key role in supporting our business’ long-term growth agenda. The emphasis is on increasing our digital presence as well as cooperating with our distributors.
• Undertaking daily operational tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Updating and developing our website, databases and directories
• Composing and posting content on the company’s website and social media channels by ensuring the global visibility
• Supporting in creating various sales support materials and presentations in accordance with the team.
What is expected from you:
• Skilled and proactive person with excellent communications skills
• Innovative mindset and hands-on approach to easily take initiative, seize opportunities and turn them into something better
• Ability to write marketing texts, multi-task and follow deadlines
• Fluent verbal and written skills in English and Finnish
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent knowledge gained from previous jobs.
An interesting role in an international business environment surrounded by a highly skilled group of professionals as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik our core values are Innovation, Fair Play, Customer Focus and Passion to Win. We believe that diversity in experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
For further information about the position, please contact:
Sanna Kanto, Marketing Manager, Breakers, tel. +358 40 6896748 (21.11.2019 at 13.00 – 15.00; 26.11.2019 at 13.00 – 15.00). We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona Luova. This position is full time and permanent directly with Sandvik.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply now by sending your application with salary expectations by 02.12.2019. For further information about the recruitment process please contact: email@example.com. We will start handling applications already during the application period.