Finnish Branch is now looking for a person to take full responsibility of our marketing as a
Our Marketing Specialist is planning and executing both offline and online marketing initiatives including but not limited to web content management, SEO/SEM, direct marketing (email), TV, radio, social media and display advertising. He or she is also measuring and reporting on the performance of all campaigns and is following the trends and insights in respective marketing field. Good analytical skills and ability is needed to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. This person will take care of that Bigbank brand is visible in Finnish market and is continually in search for new effective and cost-efficient marketing initiatives.
You are right person for this position if:
- You have very hands-on attitude and active approach
- You already have some experience in similar position, preferably in finance sector, and you are eager to grow in this role
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing or related field
- You have done some campaigns in mass media and digital channels
- You have very good knowledge of website analytics tools
- You have done planning, budgeting and monitoring the results related to Marketing area
- You speak and write fluent Finnish and English
We offer you:
- Competitive salary with other benefits
- Development opportunities in growing international bank
- Office in the center of Helsinki
- Great small local team who is doing a lot together and an international team across the Europe
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatbigbank & #bigbankwow
Send us your application and CV in English to email@example.com, with subject “Marketing Specialist in Finland”, no later than 24th of July, 2019.
More information from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The position is permanent and will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.